Mr. Lopez brings a wealth of prior experience both as a former claims adjuster and as a former assistant district attorney for the Webb County District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Lopez learned firsthand how insurance companies handle personal injury claims as he worked for an insurance company for three years in Laredo, Texas. Thereafter, he decided to go to law school where he made the Dean’s List every semester and graduated with honors. He then went to work with several personal injury law firms in the Houston area for several years. After four years of practicing law in Houston, Mr. Lopez came back home to work as a prosecutor for the Webb County District Attorney’s Office where he gained invaluable trial and appellate experience in criminal law.
Mr. Lopez now focuses exclusively on handling injury claims and uses his prior experiences to fight for his clients. Through his experience, dedication, and hard work, Mr. Lopez has been able to personally assist numerous clients and their families through very difficult situations.
- State Bar College of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Laredo Young Lawyers Association
- Webb County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Licensed in All Texas State Courts
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- Certified Mediator