Contact Roderick C. Lopez Personal Injury Lawyers
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
- Uni-Trade Stadium
- Laredo International Airport
- Independence Hills Regional Park
- Lake Casa Blanca International State Park
- Sames Auto Arena
- Texas A&M International University
- Laredo International Bridge System
Clients can find us at 6557 Metro Ct, Ste 1, Laredo, TX 78041.
We are located in the Metro Court Law Center on Metro Ct near Calle del Norte in the Springfield Acres neighborhood of Laredo. Our office is next to the U.S. Social Security Administration Office. We are less than a mile east of the Mall del Norte. Our building is three miles north of the Laredo Medical Center.The Webb County Justice Center, home to the district and county courts for Webb County, is three miles south of our office. Laredo City Hall and the Webb County Courthouse are also three miles south of our office. The George P. Kazen Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse is located about four miles south of our building.
- From the North: Take I-35 south to exit 3B, San Bernardo Ave/Mann Rd. Merge onto San Bernardo Ave. Turn left onto Mann Rd. Turn right onto Springfield Ave, then turn right again at Calle del Norte. Turn left onto Metro Ct and follow the road to our building.
- From the South: Go north on I-35 to exit 3A, Calton Rd/Hillside Rd. Continue straight at the bottom of the ramp to merge onto San Dario Ave. Turn right onto Calle del Norte. Turn right onto Metro Ct and continue to our office.
- From the East: Head west on Del Mar Blvd. Turn left onto McPherson Rd, then right onto Calle del Norte. Turn left onto Metro Ct. Follow the road to our office.
- From the West: Go east on Mann Rd, then turn right onto Springfield Ave. Turn right onto Calle del Norte. Turn left onto Metro Ct and continue to our building.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Laredo, TX
- The office has its own parking.
- Calle Del Norte @ Star
- 230 Calle del Norte (Providence)
- Springfield @ Calle del Norte
- Springfield @ Breeze
Our building has a parking lot with visitor parking. You can enter our parking lot from the cul-de-sac at the end of Metro Ct. Please be aware that on-street parking is not permitted on Metro Ct.
If you are arriving by public transportation, you can take El Metro bus routes 2A, 4, or 12A to bus stops near our office. Bus routes 2A and 12A stop on Calle del Norte near Metro Ct, about a block from our office. Bus route 4 stops on Springfield Ave near Calle del Norte, about two blocks from our office.
Top Sights in Laredo, TX
- Lake Casa Blanca International State Park
- Gateway to the Americas International Bridge (Clear View)
- Juarez-Lincoln International Bridge
- North Central Park
- Imaginarium of South Texas
- San Augustin Plaza
- San Agustin Catholic Cathedral
- World Trade Bridge
- See All Top Sights
Law Office Hours
Office hours: Mon – Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Our office is available during normal business hours for a free consultation with our experienced Laredo personal injury lawyers. You can request a consultation by filling out the contact form on our website. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible so you can learn about your legal rights to compensation.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Laredo at Mall del Norte
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Laredo
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Laredo
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Laredo I-35
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Laredo
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Roderick C. Lopez Personal Injury Lawyers focuses exclusively on personal injury cases. We represent victims injured due to the negligence of others during car accidents, workplace accidents, slip and fall accidents, and other preventable incidents. Our founding attorney is a former claims adjuster and uses his knowledge of insurance company practices to help injured clients.
More Than 24 Years of Combined Experience
We have over 24 years of legal experience fighting on behalf of accident victims to recover full and fair personal injury compensation. Our founder is a seasoned litigator and has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for the firm’s clients. Contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss how we can help you with your personal injury claim in Laredo, TX.
Neighborhoods We Serve
Base, Colonia los Obispos, Concord Hills, Crown Ridge, Cuatro Vientos, Del Mar Hills Area A, El Portal Industrial Park, El Trece, Eleden Subdivision, Emerald Valley, Ghost Town, Heights, International Trade Center, Killam Industrial Park, Lago del Mar Subdivision, Las Brisas del Mar, Las Cruces, Las Lomas, Los Amores, Los Corralitos, Lowry Farm, Millenium Park, Milo Distribution Center, One River Place, Pan American Business Park, Pinnacle Industry Center, Plantation, Ponderosa Hills, RMR Industrial Park, San Isidro East Point Center, San Isidro NorthEast, Santa Rita, Seven Lights, Tejas Industrial Park, Travel Centers of America, Unitec Industrial Park, Villas San Agustin, Winfield
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our Google reviews.