Accidents involving commercial work trucks in Laredo, TX can cause catastrophic injuries for victims. Operating these trucks requires special training and skills. However, commercial work truck accidents happen even with training and safety regulations in place to reduce the risk of crashes.
Our Laredo truck accident lawyer at Roderick C. Lopez Personal Injury Lawyers has extensive experience handling these challenging personal injury cases. We use this experience to stand up to trucking companies and insurers to hold them accountable. Since opening our law firm, we have recovered millions of dollars in damages for our clients.
How a Laredo Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You With a Commercial Work Truck Accident Claim
Truck accident victims often sustain severe injuries, which results in significant financial losses and damages. Unfortunately, insurance adjusters are not interested in paying fair compensation. Instead, they protect the insurance company’s best interest.
Our Texas truck accident lawyer at Roderick C. Lopez Personal Injury Lawyers will work for you. Your best interest is our only priority. Our legal team will aggressively pursue liable parties, seeking maximum compensation for your truck accident case.
When you hire our Laredo truck accident attorneys, we’ll take care of all aspects of the case, including:
- Investigating the cause of the commercial work truck accident to identify liable parties
- Gathering evidence proving causation and fault for the truck crash
- Filing insurance claims and handling all matters related to those claims
- Hiring top-rated expert witnesses to assist with your case as necessary
- Meticulously documenting all damages to calculate how much your truck accident case is worth
- Aggressively negotiating for a settlement that compensates you for the total value of your damages
- Filing a lawsuit and taking your case before a jury
You do not need to fight this battle alone. We are here to help. Call us today to schedule a free case evaluation with an experienced commercial work truck accident lawyer in Laredo, Texas.
What Is a Commercial Work Truck Accident?
You are probably familiar with commercial work trucks by the names we use to describe them.
Our law firm handles cases involving commercial work trucks such as:
- Dump trucks
- Cement mixer trucks
- Asphalt pavers
- Concrete trucks
- Crane trucks
- Transit mixer trucks
- Road rollers
Other large construction vehicles can fall into the category of commercial work trucks. Like semi-trucks, the size and weight of work trucks increase the risk of severe injuries for occupants of passenger vehicles in an accident.
One or more parties could be liable for the damages caused by a commercial work truck accident.
Our lawyer will pursue claims against all liable parties, including:
- Truck drivers
- Trucking companies
- Truck manufacturers
- Leasing companies
- Maintenance and repair facilities
- Third-party maintenance crews
- Government entities
By pursuing all liable parties, we increase your chance of receiving the best possible settlement for your personal injury claim. The parties responsible for the truck accident depend on the factors that led to the crash.
Common Causes of Commercial Work Truck Accidents in Laredo, TX
Negligence is one of the most common reasons for a work truck accident. A party does not take reasonable care to avoid causing an accident.
Common causes of commercial work truck accidents include:
- Driver negligence, including speeding, drunk driving, fatigued driving, and distracted driving
- Failure to inspect, maintain, and repair the work truck
- Negligent hiring and employment practices by the trucking company
- Defective trucks and truck parts that cause brake failure, tire blowouts, and other dangerous situations
We must prove that the at-fault party’s conduct directly led to the truck accident that caused your injuries. Our legal team will build a solid case based on the evidence we collect during the investigation. We’ll consult trucking professionals, accident reconstructionists, and other experts to strengthen the case if necessary.
How Much Is My Laredo Commercial Work Truck Accident Case Worth?
The damages you can receive after a commercial work truck accident depend on numerous factors.
- Past and future medical bills
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Lost wages, including decreased earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Disfigurement, impairment, and disability
- Skilled nursing care
- Diminished quality of life
- Personal care and household services
The severity of your injuries can increase the value of damages. However, allegations of contributory fault could decrease the amount of money you receive for your claim.
Before accepting a settlement offer for your case, call our office to review the offer with an attorney. Your case could be worth more than the insurance company offers for settlement.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Laredo Truck Accident Attorney
Being involved in a truck accident can have devastating consequences. Let our experienced Laredo commercial truck accident attorney help you receive the money you deserve.